Our clinical obstetrical team includes experienced board certified obstetricians, neonatologists and pediatricians, and registered nurses who collectively help deliver more than 1,100 babies annually. We offer every mother a private birthing and recovery room and we tend to every detail so that mothers can focus on welcoming a new life into their family.
Our Level II Special Care Nursery is staffed 24 hours a day by Brigham and Women's Newborn Care Physicians to provide our most vulnerable patients access to advanced care.
Our Birthing Center also offers:
- Made-to-order room service and a celebratory lunch for two during your stay
- 24/7 anesthesiology and pain management options
- One room for your labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum care
- Maternal/fetal medicine for high-risk consultations
- All prenatal testing
- Childbirth education courses and support groups
- Free Wi-Fi in your room
- Free parking
- Flexible visitation for friends and family
- Online pre-registration