Obstetrics & Gynecology at Holy Family Hospital
Our clinical obstetrical team includes experienced board certified obstetricians, neonatologists and pediatricians, and registered nurses who collectively help deliver more than 1,100 babies annually. We offer every mother a private birthing and recovery room and we tend to every detail so that mothers can focus on welcoming a new life into their family.
Our Level II Special Care Nursery is staffed 24 hours a day by MassGeneral for Children physicians to provide our most vulnerable patients access to advanced care.
Holy Family Birthing Center Amenities
- Made-to-order room service and a celebratory lunch for two during your stay
- 24/7 anesthesiology and pain management options
- One room for your labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum care
- Maternal/fetal medicine for high-risk consultations
- All prenatal testing
- Childbirth education courses and support groups
- Free Wi-Fi in your room
- Free parking
- Flexible visitation for friends and family
- Online pre-registration