Methuen and Haverhill Campuses:
- Monday through Friday: 12:00 noon to 6:00 pm
- Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm
Visitor restrictions will be determined by infection control in conjunction with hospital leadership and will follow state or local guidance if stricter regulations are required.
- All Potential Visitors must:
- Enter through the designated areas of the hospital.
- Visitors below 18 years of age may be allowed into the hospital if they are children of a patient and accompanied by an adult.
- EMERGENCY ROOM: While visitation in the emergency department can be challenging due to limited space, increased patient volume, and the need to provide urgent care to your loved one, you are always welcome to call to inquire if we are accepting visitors at any given time. Please note, your loved one’s condition, or whether they are present in our emergency department cannot be given over the phone due to Federal patient privacy laws. We appreciate your understanding.
Please note: Exceptions to any of these can be made by the Nursing Supervisor, Infection Control Practitioner, or Hospital leadership.
Last updated 9/13/23