Effective Monday, April 11, visitation, with some restrictions, is allowed at Holy Family Hospital’s Methuen and Haverhill campuses as follows:
- Inpatients: 2 visitors will be allowed per inpatient at any one time
- Ambulatory patients: 1 visitor or assistant per patient to accompany the patient to an ambulatory procedure or test. (If a patient arrives with someone to assist them, that person is considered “the visitor”. Additional visitors are not allowed.)
- Emergency department: 1 visitor per patient at a time
- Birthing Center: For the duration of labor and until she delivers, only 1 person is allowed in the room with the mother.
When the mother and baby have been moved to post-partum care, the partner can accompany her, and 1 visitor is allowed. The birth partner is not considered a visitor.
Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to visit the Birthing Center.
- Behavioral Health: No visitors are allowed for behavioral health patients in the emergency department or on the unit
- Pediatric surgical patients: 2 adults are allowed to accompany a minor for a scheduled procedure
Other exceptions for visitors that will be made t the discretion of the Nursing Supervisor:
- Those accompanying patients with ADA need
- Special circumstances including compassionate care and end-of-life
- Oncology patients who need support
- All visitors will be screened at the entrance. If is it determined you may have been exposed to COVID, you will not be allowed to enter, for the safety of all.
- All visitors must wear masks at all times while in the hospital.
- Social distancing requirements are still in effect for visitors and employees.
The cafeteria will now be open to visitors. We ask that you practice social distancing for the safety and well-being of all.