Pathology & Lab Services
Both laboratories are staffed with board-certified pathologists, technicians, technologists and lab assistants and are accredited and licensed by The College of American Pathologists (CAP). Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality of care.
Laboratory services include:
- Comprehensive anatomic pathology
- Transfusion medicine
Blood Donor Program
Holy Family Hospital’s FDA-approved blood donor program provides patients and community volunteers the opportunity to donate their blood for transfusion. All units of blood collected at the HFH Blood Donor Center remain at Holy Family Hospital for patients in need.
Become a Blood Donor. As a blood donor, you will be required to:
- Complete a health history donor questionnaire
- Provide blood samples for donor testing
- The entire visit lasts less than an hour
- The actual donation procedure lasts 10 to 25 minutes
All appointments are scheduled through the Central Scheduling Department 978-722-3800, Option 1.
For additional information, please call the HFH blood bank at (978) 687-0156, ext. 2453