Ear, Nose and Throat
Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists at Holy Family Hospital
Our otolaryngologists serve residents in the Merrimack Valley and southern New Hamshire offering:
- Comprehensive evaluations for hearing loss and tinnitus (ringing in the ear)
- Complete evaluations for dizziness and vertigo
- Surgery for chronically infected ears
- Modern microsurgical and laser procedures for correctable deafness
- Assistance with hearing aids and offer implantable sound processors for patients who cannot be fitted with conventional hearing aids
- Medical and surgical treatments for children with ear infections, as well as disorders of the tonsils and adenoids
- Advanced surgical techniques for removal of tonsils and adenoids to reduce pain and shorten recovery time
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment for sinus allergies, including allergy testing, and immunotherapy (allergy shots)
- Medical treatment and endoscopic surgical treatment of chronic sinus disease.
- Complete evaluation of throat problems, such as hoarseness and swallowing difficulty (dysphasia)
- Complete upper airway evaluation for patients with snoring and sleep apnea to help determine the best treatment including in-office treatments for snoring such as somnoplasty and pillar implants.
- Modern microsurgical and laser procedures for lesions of the vocal cords
- Complete evaluation of throat problems such as hoarseness and swallowing difficulty with the most advanced techniques for voice evaluation such as videostroboscopy
- Medical and surgical treatment of throat and other head and neck cancers including thyroid and salivary gland cancers with minimally invasive endoscopic technique such as video-assisted endoscopic thyroidectomy and laser surgery for throat cancer.