Behavioral & Mental Health
Behavioral & Mental Health Services at Holy Family
In Haverhill, care for the following adult conditions is provided through three distinct settings and each with private rooms.
- Anxiety and depression – Center for Recovery and Wellness
- People 55+ experiencing major life changes – Senior Adult Behavioral Medicine Center
- Offer services after drug and alcohol detoxification – The Comprehensive Outpatient Addiction Program, which includes the intensive outpatient day and evening programs (IOP), and the structured outpatient addiction program (SOAP).
In Methuen, we provide short-term inpatient stabilization treatment for individuals 18 and over who are affected by mental health and/or chemical dependency conditions.
Across both campuses, our multidisciplinary, bi-lingual team is committed to nurturing a patient's health and well-being through patient-centered collaboration. We offer:
- Diagnostic assessment
- Goal-oriented treatment plans
- Medication for symptom management
- Strategies to improve functional ability
- Holistic groups for stress management
- Individual and group counseling
- Rehabilitative exercises
- Individualized plans for long-term health
- Assistance with community reintegration
With direct access to each hospital campus, patients also benefit from our ability to address any medical problems during their stay.